Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Multiple Cravings

This happened yesterday where I was craving for so many foods. The weird thing was that it's not like I haven't had them for so many months or years. It all started during breakfast where I had an intense desire to have some toasts with butter and kaya at Kuang Station en route to Damansara. Unfortunately, Kuang Station was closed and we were left with no option except to have our breakfast at a nearby stall selling finger-licking nasi lemak with their special, crispy onde-onde. I was a bit disappointed and I was gloomy for the rest of the morning. Now, as I write the whole account that happened yesterday, I am quite annoyed with my attitude.
Second thing was Lot 100 sweets which I had forgot the name but I could never forget the tastes. The sweets tasted so sour at first and gradually became sweeter. I bought 7 of them, gave one to my lil' sister and the rest was already on the way to my tummy in 19 minutes time. I felt so childish when I reminisced the whole thing.
The next thing I craved for was the chocolate flavor waffle sold at K-Mall, Muar which was situated opposite to SMS Muar, my lil' sister's school. Man, I gotta tell you that the waffle was so chocolaty and it was so damn good that I kept buying the same flavor whenever I visit my sister. Thank goodness that my lil' sister hadn't bought her ration yet and I took the golden opportunity to buy the so-damn-yummy waffle.
In the evening, on our way back home, we stopped at R&R Dengkil when suddenly I wanted to eat spicy food after consuming things that contained so much sugar. Then, I immediately thought of Curry Noodles. Lucky for me, there was only one bowl of Curry Noodles left and I had an awesome time devouring it.
At the end of day, after I had gobbled up all of them, I belatedly realized that I had a medical checkup to be done tomorrow. I smacked my forehead and drank five glass of water hoping to neutralize my urine (You know what it actually means.. haha). It left me bloating throughout the night and caused me to pay several visits to the lavatory..

Moral of the story --> Look before you leap. Don't just eat out of your lust then you'll be a fatty~boom~boom like me..

No comments:

Post a Comment